Top Tips for the perfect garden
- Do your research; find a garden designer whose past work you like.
- Trust your first impressions; your designer should make you feel excited, maybe a little nervous, about the possibilities for your garden and reassured that you’re in good hands.
- Reputation; a good designer should be proud to show you around previously completed projects.
- Qualifications; sound knowledge and experience of construction and plantsmanship is vital to the success of your project.
- Agreeing to a fixed price garden construction and timeline is crucial for peace of mind.
- Prepare for your garden to look a lot worse before it looks fabulous. Garden construction involves mud, and often lots of it!
- Gardens are all about plants and its imperative to select a designer where this is an integral component rather than a poorly thought out afterthought.
- Gardens reward you with the effort you put in and you will see your investment mature handsomely.